Monday, November 22, 2010

Weather Hits The Fan In Oregon

Clearly the almost year has whipped by in rapid fashion since my first post in Dec.09. Really had the best of intentions back then, but we all know what can happen to that. So, I'm going to give it another shot. And that's something for me to be thankful about as we approach Thanksgiving this week. Today, the weather is working up some serious snowfall, so it's a good time for some artistic reflection. Glasswork is at the forefront of activity now as we prepare for the Holiday Art & Gift Show that the Keizer Art Association is putting on this year. It runs from December 4 to 24 at the Enid Joy Mount Gallery (KAA) 980 Chemawa Rd. NE in Keizer, Oregon. As I ascertain exactly what I am going to be offering, I will post some photos of the work here. Wish me luck and persistance.

1 comment: